State Employees' Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit cooperative.
Membership is limited to persons who meet the eligibility requirements.
- State of North Carolina employees
- Public school employees
- Retirees from state employment or the public school systems
- Employees in county departments of Health, Mental Health, Social Services or Civil Defense
- All members of the North Carolina National Guard
- Immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of current members
- Those sharing a single economic unit with current members
If you meet one of these eligibility requirements, you can become a member by
opening a share account with a minimum deposit of $25. You can view and print a
copy of our Account Disclosures & Brochures
for more information regarding your new
deposit accounts with the Credit Union. To request membership, complete and return
Membership Information Form
to your local branch or our 24/7 Member Services at (888) 732-8562.