A wire transfer is a method of transferring funds from one financial
institution to another in order to accommodate urgent cash transfer needs.
State Employees' Credit Union can send and receive domestic and international wires
for our members through a direct, electronic link with the Federal Reserve.
You should obtain proper wiring instructions
from the receiving financial institution.
- Conducted between financial institutions only
- For multiple wires to the same destination, a recurring number can expedite the process. Request a
recurring number at your local branch
- Funds disbursed as directed by sender
- No wire transfer receiving fee
- Recurring wire requests may be submitted online via Member Access
- $10 domestic wire transfer fee
- $25 international wire transfer fee