Funds Transfer allows you to electronically transfer funds between your Credit Union accounts on a one-time or recurring basis.
- Establish a one-time or recurring transfer through Member Access, your local branch, or our 24/7 Member Services at (888) 732-8562
- Establish a one-time transfer through SECU’s Mobile App or ASK SECU
- Transfer from checking, share, CashPoints Global (CPG), or money market accounts
- Transfer to most Credit Union accounts including payments to loans and credit cards. Transfers cannot be made into a Share Term Certificate (STC).
- Transfer to other members’ Credit Union accounts such as a spouse's or child's account by contacting your local branch or our 24/7 Member Services