Are you ready to have more control over your money? A checking account is
the next step. With this account, you can write checks and use your
own Zard Card
. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must
be a co-owner.
- Current interest rate is %/% APY1
- $ required minimum balance2
- $1.00 monthly maintenance fee
- Free first box of personal checks
- Free 50 checks per statement period
- Any cleared checks exceeding 50 are charged $.20 per check
- Overdraft transfer service is available with no fees for two separate days per year
- Zard Card for purchases and ATM transactions
- Access this account via
your local branch and our
24/7 Member Services
- Interest automatically transfers monthly into your checking account
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals
Keep in mind that more control means more responsibility and financial responsibility
begins with your checking account!
1Quoted rates and annual percentage yields (APY) are
subject to change daily.
2Initial deposit must cover cost of initial maintenance fee(s).