CashPoints Global (CPG) is a non-dividend bearing demand deposit account with electronic only access through your CPG card.
There are no checks and no paper statements, and since all transactions are limited to the available funds in the account,
no overdraft or NSF fees are incurred. Likewise, if funds are not available in the CPG account, the transaction is declined.
Since the account and card work together, funds can be added to the account at any time for many different purposes.
Whether you like to travel, prefer to shop online, or would like an alternative to a traditional checking account,
CashPoints Global is a great choice and can be used anywhere you see the Visa®
- Individual account ownership with one card only1
- One authorized user can be designated per card
- $2,500 daily purchase limit2
- $500 maximum daily cash withdrawal limit
- Accessible via
your local branch and our
24/7 Member Services
- Accessible online through your CPG card or other traditional debit/access cards owned by the same member
- Tap to Pay for fast, easy, and secure checkout
- CPG can be used for wire transfers and a distribution account for Share Term Certificates
- $1 monthly maintenance fee, unless instructed otherwise, is automatically donated by the member to SECU Foundation
- No checks can be written and no automated clearing house (ACH) debits are allowed on CPG accounts
You may apply for a CPG account/card online via Member Access.
CPG is a great option for students! Whether you are a high school student learning to budget yourself or a college student
on the brink of financial independence but still need a little help from a parent or guardian, CashPoints Global could be
the perfect tool! Be an authorized user and possess your own CPG card that can be reloaded on an as needed basis by the
owner of the account… mom and dad, grandparents, aunt, uncle…whoever it may be. This also means that there is no risk of
an NSF or Overdraft charge. Your card will be accepted anywhere Visa®
cards are accepted! CPG would be a helpful and easy
way for any student to learn how to manage money without getting in over their head.
1Replacement card fee for a lost or stolen card is $8.00.
2The daily purchase limit is $2500, including a maximum cash withdrawal limit of $500 per day.
However, if $500 cash is withdrawn, only $2000 is available for purchases that day.